What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file that a website stores on the user's computer browser. Cookies usually allow users to store their preferences so they don't have to re-enter them later. The browser saves the information and sends it back to the server of the site, when the user visits that website again.
This site uses three types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: they allow the correct use of the site. They can be of two types:
- Persistent cookies: they remain stored on the user's browser until a predefined date, which can vary from a cookie to another;
- Session cookies: they are erased once the browser is closed.
- Analytical cookies: used by the server or by third parties to collect data, in an anonymous and aggregated manner, on the use of the website, the source of traffic, the pages visited and the time spent on the site;
- Third-Party Technical Cookies: used by third parties to enable integration of the site with social profiles for social network preferences and sharing of content by users.
Pursuant to the legislation in force, we are not required to seek explicit consent for technical, analytical and third-party cookies, as they are necessary for the proper use of the site. If Individual users do not agree with their use, they may in any case disable these cookies, being aware that their absence could cause an incorrect display of the website.
To disable third party cookies, please consult the pages on the reference sites:
- Google Analytics